Lazer Gate’s Arcade Night, now expanded for the entire day, is a special event combining our laser tag and arcade for one price. All day. Noon – 9pm.
$20 – unlimited laser tag and arcade games (ticket/prize games not included)
As our arcade games will be on freeplay (not including ticket/prize games) all guests not purchasing an Arcade Night ticket will be required to purchase a Freeplay pass for $5.00.
We still sell individual games though the Freeplay pass must be added for each player.
Changes on May 29th
With the ending of the capacity limits in Massachusetts, Lazer Gate will be returning to normal as much as we can. Here is what to expect on the 29th when the limits are removed.
- Laser Tag games will return to full capacity. While we are confident that the games can be played safely at full capacity we will monitor the situation in case there is a need to modify our approach.
- Midnight Madness and All Day Passes will return! Midnight Madness will return next Friday as Friday May 28th will still be under the restrictions. All Day Passes will resume on Saturday May 29th.
- Laser tag games will return to full length. Pricing will be updated to reflect the full length games.
- Birthday parties will be able to invite more guests as our room capacity will return to full capacity. We will maintain physical distancing as much as possible in the party room which may result in continuing to ask parents and other guests to wait in the arcade or cycle through for pizza and cake times.
- Face coverings will be optional. As the guidance for face coverings is….. complicated at best, we will not require them as we have no desire to question anyone about their vaccination status. We will require all guests to be respectful of others and maintain physical distancing as much as possible.
- We will continue to use plexiglass shields at our laser tag desk, scorecard counter, snackbar and redemption counters. Guests will also continue to be encouraged to wash/sanitize their hands after laser tag/mini golf.
- The arcade will continue to be physically distanced, both for the games and seating.
- Reservations will continue to be taken over the phone. The need will lessen for smaller groups, but we will gladly take them for any size group if you would like to ensure a game time. We will not reserve Midnight Madness or All Day Passes. Those remain first come first served.
We are excited to return to as much normalcy as we can! We will of course monitor all parts of our operation and may modify procedures and policies if needed for safety. We look forward to seeing you and for plenty of pew pew pews!
April Vacation 2021
Lazer Gate’s April Vacation hours for 2021
Lazer Gate will be open for extra hours during school vacation this year. We will NOT be open the entire week so please plan accordingly. We are still under the State’s COVID19 limitations, so our capacity is still limited to 50%. For this reason we recommend calling ahead for reservations during Vacation Week. Of course walkins are welcome.
How to make a reservation:
Our laser tag games run on the hour, 20 minutes and 40 minutes past the hour. Plan on arriving 15 minutes prior to game time. Ex. Want to play at 2pm? Everyone in your group should be here by 1;45pm. Plan as well as you can for the start time. Don’t think, “oh we can make it if we hurry”. We CANNOT guarantee being able to reschedule games if you run late. If you run into an issue and are able to call, do so and we will do our best to move your games.
Not sure how many players you will end up bringing? If you have 5 players, with a 6th that is a maybe, count the maybe. It is easy to drop one from the reservation but once we are sold out, there’s nothing left.
No All Day Passes
Due to the capacity limits we have eliminated All Day Passes for the time being. As those limits are unlikely to change before Vacation Week, we will be running our regular game packages.
Lazer Gate COVID Guidelines for guests
Please do not visit Lazer Gate if:
- You have symptoms related to COVID19 such as but not limited to: fever, new loss of taste or smell, chills, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting or diarrhea
- Have COVID19
- Have been around someone diagnosed with COVID19 in the past 14 days
Masks are now optional.
Sanitizing stations are available throughout Lazer Gate. Sanitizing after laser tag, mini golf and arcade play is recommended. Our arcade games are a part of our enhanced cleaning schedule, but we’re not exactly following everyone around as they play. That would be weird.
Arcade games that are next to each other for two player mode, or an arcade game with two stations should NOT be used unless both players are from the same group. Please observe signage throughout the arcade.
Please observe physical distancing, currently 6 feet. Please observe physical distancing signs at cashier stations.
When washing your hands be sure to lather for 20 seconds per CDC guidance on handwashing to remove COVID19 effectively.
Avoid touching your mouth, nose, or really any part of your face when possible. Sanitize or wash your hands afterwards if you do have to touch your face.
Please Read: How it will work
There have been some changes to how we operate, due to the guidelines for reopening in the COVID world. These changes may be amended as the guidelines we have to follow are always subject to change.
Call ahead not required
It is not required to schedule ahead. As always if you are coming with a group, 5 or more, we would recommend calling on the day that you are visiting. Due to our lowered capacity, we cannot guarantee rescheduling missed games. Plan on arriving 15 minutes prior to game time.
Game times have been trimmed down to 10 minutes from 15 minutes. This will allow us to run games on a reasonable schedule and also wipe down the vests and phasors as they are used. As we are deeply invested in keeping all of our guests safe in the COVID world this is the best solution to balance gameplay with safety.
Due to so many reasons our pricing has changed. It will work like this: 1st game $6.50, 2nd game $6.50, 3rd or more games $5.00 per game. This lowers the 1 and 2 game packages, and raises the 3 or higher. Mini Golf will follow the same pricing for single or multiple (laser tag and mini golf) packages. The emphasis, due to capacity limits, is on the one and two game package. If the restrictions are relaxed as we move forward we will revisit the price and schedule.
No Midnight Madness or All Day Passes
Due to capacity limits we are going to hold off on these two programs for now. They are not gone, just sidelined due to the reopening restrictions.
No hot food
For now we not be offering our hot foods like chicken nuggets, tenders, etc. Our snackbar will run with packaged snacks or soft drinks. This is also not a permanent change and will be revisited as reopening guidelines move forward.
We are excited to be back and look forward to much more, masked and physically distanced, pew pew pew!
|Objective: Standard Solo is the basic laser tag game available at Lazer Gate. In this format all players can be tagged by other players. The objective is simple, tag and score more points than the other players.|
|Targets:||Targets are enabled and usually set to points only.|
||Bases are usually enabled and set to allow each player to tag each base once.|
|Pick Up Pads:||Pick Up Pads are typically not enabled in this format.|
|Objective: Standard Team is the default team format at Lazer Gate. It’s features are similar to Standard Solo but allows for up to 8 different teams to compete for the top spot! Team players cannot tag their teammates (this option is available in more competitive game formats such as Standard Team Pro and Tournament Mode/|
|Targets:||Targets are usually set for points, but could also be set for Power Ups. Ask the Game Marshall if interested.|
|Bases:||Bases are enabled so that each player can tag each base once. Player team color/Base color does not matter in this format.|
|Pick Up Pads:||Pick Up Pads are usually set for Power Ups. They can be disabled for better game play at the Game Marshall’s discretion. Targets will be set for Power Ups in this case.|
COVID Protections at Lazer Gate
How are we helping to flatten the COVID curve?
We have developed an enhanced cleaning schedule to accommodate the challenges presented by COVID 19. This includes disinfecting of high touch areas such as, arcade games, tabletops, and door knobs.
We have added hand sanitizer stations in our arcade and at the entrance and exit of the laser tag arena and mini golf course.
Our employees have been trained to adhere to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts best practices guidelines for arcades and indoor recreation centers. This includes washing their hands for at least 20 seconds per CDC guidance, following the cleaning and safety protocols and of course, not coming to work if they develop symptoms associated with COVID19.
All of the hand sanitizers are 60% or higher alcohol content as required by the CDC guidelines.
The perfect gift for anytime! Buy games, or just a dollar amount to be used for games, food or tokens (must be redeemed at the Laser Tag desk)
Print your purchase from home or come by the store to purchase.